Vendor Enrolment Process
Electronics City Industrial Township Authority , (ELCITA ) is on the process of Vendor Enrollment for Estate Maintenance & Development.
Our Organisation is responsible for maintenance & infrastructure development for whole Electronics City, situated in south Bangalore on Hosur Road.
Electronics city is spread over an area of 900 acres having many IT companies like Infosys, Wipro, HP & Siemens Ltd along with many manufacturing industries.
We are looking for vendors who are having experience in carrying out civil works like construction & maintenance of storm water drain, sidewalks ( pavement using Kerb stones & Inter locking Pavers ), pot holes filling & Asphalting of Roads,
Pl. note, It is mandatory to be an “ Approved Vendor “ to carry out business with ELCITA.
Our Estate committee members will carry out the scrutiny of the documents received from the vendors & select those who are found suitable.
The vendors who gets selected after scrutiny , will be treated as “ Approved Vendors “ for carrying out business with ELCITA Hence, those who are interested can send in the following documents for evaluation by 31/12/2013 – 5-00 PM
Details of documents required for enrollment :
• Profile of the Company
• Copy of latest audited financial statement
• Bank Statement for the previous 1 year
• Bank Reference letter
• Clients handled along with business volumes for last 2 years
• Copy of PAN Card, TAN, VAT and Service Tax registration
• Any quality certification obtained (attach copy of such certificates)
• Any awards received (attach copy of such award certificates)
• Self Declaration that they have not defaulted nor are any cases / litigation pending against them with regard to VAT, Service Tax
• Self Declaration that they have not been disqualified or debarred as a vendor by any private or government body.
Pl. send all the above documents (hard copies) to the below mentioned address :
Electronics City Industrial Township Authority,
No.7(P), ELCIA Complex,
West Phase, Electronics City,
Bangalore – 560 100.
Telephone : 080-28528333 / 34 / 35
Mobile : +91 9880008315 /