Position: Electrical Engineer
ELCITA invites applications from suitable candidates for the position of Electrical Engineer. The candidate should be BE (Electrical), with 10 to 12 years of experience in independently planning and executing electrical and mechanical works. Experience in working in townships/local bodies would be an added advantage.
Knowledge of Kannada is preferred.
The eligible candidates can apply for the post through the prescribed format and detailed CV to Electronics City Industrial Township Authority (ELCITA). Application Forms can be downloaded from here.
Suitable candidates may apply by sharing their CV and completed form by email to email@example.com.
Last date for receipt of applications with CV and supporting documents: 24-06-2021 before 5 PM
Job Description: Electrical Engineer
Job Location – Bengaluru
Type – Full-Time on Contract
Roles and responsibilities:
- Maintaining all street light power cable / Lights / UPS power system / FOB DG and Monthly Electricity consumption.
- Maintaining Transformers, RMU’s and HT cubical
- Maintaining DG – AMC / Services and logbook
- Obtaining CEIG renewals for transformers DG set’s and Lifts
- Plan maintenance works for electrical assets in consultation with COO and Preparation of detailed estimations/budget for all electrical works as per SR.
- Monitor the working of all electromechanical assets of the estate and ensure preventive maintenance is carried out.
- Preparation of tender documents / Specifications and upload the documents through E-procurement portal – Gok
- Preparation of LOI, agreement, work orders, and work completion certificates for all approved Electrical works.
- Vendors bills certification and uploaded required documents through PLO (Paperless Office)
- Maintaining / Assigning Electrical maintenance work to Electricians.
- Coordination of other services related to Electrical works
- Preparation demand note as per Vendor request and provide the necessary work permits to avoid Electrical Accidents.
- Coordinate with BESCOM /KPTCL /CEIG for uninterrupted power supply to ELCITA premises and within the jurisdiction of “e-City Industrial Township Area”
- Carry out any other task assigned by COO/ CEO