Position: Accounts Officer
ELCITA invites applications from suitable candidates for the position of Accounts Officer. The candidate should be a B.Com / M.Com graduate with 5 or more years of work experience handling Tally accounts. Knowledge of GST, TDS, PF is mandatory.
Knowledge of Kannada is preferred.
The eligible candidates can apply for the post through the prescribed format and detailed CV to Electronics City Industrial Township Authority (ELCITA). Application Forms can be downloaded from here.
Suitable candidates may apply by sharing their CV and completed form by email to email@example.com.
Last date for receipt of applications with CV and supporting documents: 30-06-2021 before, 5 PM
Job Description: Account Officer
Job Location – Bengaluru
Type – Full-Time on Contract
Roles and responsibilities:
1 Appointment Status: Accounts Officer
2 Report to : Manager – Accounts & Finance / Accounts Superintendent
Maintenance of books of accounts as per the Law.
Responsible for examining, analyzing, and preparing financial records and statements.
- Keep accurate records for all daily transactions – Cash & Bank transactions.
- Process Demand Notes for Property Tax & Other Levies, Building Licence, Water Charges, Sanitary Charges, Road naming, Commencement Fee, Fine for Violation fee, etc.
- Calculating Interest for the delay in payment for Property Tax & Other Levies.
- Record Accounts Payable & Receivables.
- Resolving accounts to the general ledger.
- Reconcile Bank Statements.
- Reconcile Sundry Debtors and Sundry Creditors on a Quarterly basis.
- Participate in financial Audits.
- Track Bank deposits and Payments.
- Assist with budget preparations.
- Assist Manager for timely payment of Statutory payments like PF, TDS, GST, Payment of Cess, PT, and 30% to Panchayat.
- Supporting the Manager – Accounts & Finance with projects like Checking the tender number /date, Agreement, bank Guarantee, work order, projected cost, claim date, expiration date for processing the payment, etc.
- Supporting the Manager – Accounts & Finance any tasks when required.