Looking for a Town Planning Officer
ELCITA invites applications from candidates with a degree in Civil engineering or Architecture relevant experience and passion for town planning for the post of Town Planning Officer. The eligible candidates can apply for the post through the prescribed format along with detailed CV, to “Electronics City Industrial Township Authority.” CV and filled in form can be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org; and hard copies by post to CSO, ELCITA at the address given above.
Application Forms can be downloaded from here
Job Location: Bengaluru
Employment terms: The normal terms of appointment are a contract of one year, renewal every year with total emoluments (CTC) at par with Industry
- Define a model Township with world-class facilities, working closely with the sub-committees and other stakeholders
- Ensure compliance to applicable by-laws by all the industries and establishments within the Township
- Set benchmarks for the delivery of services and publish the data
- Approval of building plan and license as per applicable building bye-laws
- Issue of Khatha, commencement certificate, occupancy certificate, and any other documents, as the applicable building bye-laws
- Communicate with the industries and establishments for any change in the policy or process, related to applicable by-laws
- Interface with the industries for any questions and clarifications related to compliance and approvals
- Establish and maintain a three-dimensional data of all the buildings and common infrastructure within the Township, and use the same for all the planning and approvals
- Diploma or Bachelors’s or Master’s degree in Civil Engineering or Architecture or equivalent.
- Good understanding of town planning, zoning of land use, the applicable building bye-laws, and other regulations.
- Good analytical skills with good articulation and technical capability, with emphasis on the usage of modern and innovative techniques adopting IT
- Good knowledge and understanding of the Municipality Act and other applicable laws
- Good communication and problem-solving skills matching the aspirations of modern and progressive electronics & software companies.
- Passionate about ELCITA’s success; ‘Not just a job’
- Ideation – Able to think creatively, innovatively and create breakthrough initiatives and service quality for members at ELCITA
- Team player – Open to multiple ideas, views
- Collaborative – should be able to take people along – needs to work with the CEO, Management Committee, sub-committees, and the staff, to execute on the plan effectively and efficiently.
- Minimum of 15 years of experience.
- At least 10 years of experience in the areas of town planning and related technology
Last Date of receipt of Applications:
- Applications would be accepted upto 31 July 2020