Electronics City Industrial Township Authority (ELCITA) is looking for an experienced Sustainability Engg to support the activities of Elcita’s the Sustainability team.
No of Openings: 2 Nos.
The eligible candidates can apply for the post through the prescribed format and detailed CV to Electronics City Industrial Township Authority (ELCITA). Application Forms can be downloaded from here.
Suitable candidates may apply by sharing their CV and completed form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last date for receipt of applications with CV and supporting documents: 14-02-2022 before, 5 PM
Sustainability Engineer will support the activities of the Sustainability team related to the Environmental, Social, & Governance (ESG) framework and other sustainability-related activities in the Estate including ESH and public health.
The Engineer will be responsible for scaling up existing services, capitalizing on new service opportunities, and identifying new technologies to streamline ELCITAs operations in a sustainable manner.
The selected candidate is expected to have a good understanding of various regulatory frameworks and will be working in the following areas:
- To work on the Environment Social and Governance aspect of Sustainability /Carbon neutrality / Renewable Energy / Mobility projects/Green Buildings/ /Lake Rejuvenation and Community projects/Data management software/ Bio diversity.
- Stakeholder engagement
- Bring in Innovative project ideas for the township
- Environmental regulatory frameworks related to Water and Waste Management
- O&M activities of current system and reporting methodology
- Environmental & Sustainability related projects and Reporting
- Support the different projects, services, and other activities within the Environmental department
- Interact with clients to perform services offered by the ELCITA Environment team
- Establish and manage Innovative projects
- Update and inform the ELCITA environment team on regulatory changes and impact on ESG
- Develop methodologies, tools, and services related to ESG, GHG emissions, and other areas of interest relating to the activities associated with the ELCITA environmental Team and obtain ISO certifications.
- Conduct seminars and workshops, Awareness programs as well as attend industry events and conferences related to the environmental & sustainability field
- Monitoring of water and waste management facilities
- Verification of the monthly profit and loss statement
- Support & Processing of bills related to sustainability income and expenses
- Monitoring the operation and maintenance activities of water, waste, and e-toilets and other environmental initiatives such as on Air quality/Mobility/Renewable energy etc
- Attending and sorting out the citizens issues through Tic track app.
Qualification And Requirement:
- Minimum of One (1) year of related experience in the area of sustainable operation
- BE in Civil Engineering, Environmental / Chemical Engineering, or related field preferably with a Masters degree in environmental engineering.
- Proficiency in English and Kannada.