Job Openings for Chief Operating Officer
To be the Chief Operating Officer (COO) of ELCITA and ensure operational readiness of all assets and infrastructure comprising of roads, pavements, drains, electric lines, water supply lines, STPs, SWM, e-Toilets, signages, roadside furniture, streetlights, medians, greenery, CCTV cameras and OFC, multiple IoT’s and other common amenities within “e-City Industrial Township Area” are always maintained to the highest standards.
Support all constructional and developmental activities within the estate as and when necessary after consulting CEO
To monitor house keeping activities within the estate and ensure that the public places within the “e-City Industrial Township Area” is in clean condition.
Ensure sustainability initiatives are built into all operations and are aligned with ELCITA’s and nation’s goals.
The candidate should:
- Interact with various Government Departments such as BESCOM, BWSSB and other agencies to ensure high standard of operational deliverance.
- Be the public face of ELCITA and ensure that common needs of member industries are filled to the utmost satisfaction
- To have a control over entire operational set-up in Electronics City
- To be responsible for the general conduct, supervision and management of day-to-day business and affairs of ELCITA-Operations
- To execute, implement and complete proposals or initiatives which have been proposed by the CEO
- Prepare the annual budget of operations, monitor all operation related works and ensure timely completion of works as per specifications and desired quality, within the stipulated budget.
- To monitor works being executed by both inhouse teams and those by contractors.
- To assist the CEO in interacting with Senior Management of member industries, as may be required to meet and manage expectations
- To prepare and implement operational strategy for maintaining the estate and services in the Estate.
- To arrange and conduct periodic meetings of the Infrastructure Committee, Sustainability Committee and be a part of other Committee meetings.
- Coordinate meetings with Local bodies / related other Government agencies / authorities / Industry leaders for improvement of the estate.
- Any new or ongoing projects as decided by the Authority
- Be responsible for maintenance of roads, drains, ELCITA OFC network, CCTV cameras, traffic signals, STPs, Integrated Water management Infrastructure, SWM facilities, e-Toilets, Street Lights, Surveillance Cameras, Cable ducts, FoB and other facilities created by ELCITA
- In addition to the points given in para 11 above, be responsible for regular estate management activities including the following but not limited to
- Rain Water Harvesting systems in Electronics city
- Cleaning and clearing of Rajakaluve all over Electronics City
- E-tendering process for ELCITA
- Keeping property inventory of ELCITA
- Road asphalting, road widening and junction improvement work
- Enhance infrastructure for water management
- Supervise regular and routine house keeping works
- Supervise water supply to the industries
- Supervise all electrical work in Electronics City and co-ordinate with BESCOM
- Engineering degree preferably in civil engineering.Electrical Engineers with relevant experience can also apply.
- Preferably M.Tech in construction management.
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience in maintenance of large estates and handling construction projects. Should have led a team of multi-disciplinary engineers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Read, write and speak Kannada.
The eligible candidates can apply for the post through the prescribed format and detailed CV to Electronics City Industrial Township Authority (ELCITA). Application Forms can be downloaded from here.
Suitable candidates may apply by sharing their CV and completed form by email to email@example.com.