Digitisation Program Manager
Electronics City Industrial Township Authority (ELCITA) is looking for an experienced Digitisation Program Manager (DPM) to handle ELCITA’s digitisation, automation and e-governance initiatives.
The selected candidate will be in charge of planning, scheduling, budgeting, execution, and delivery of software for the smart city and e-governance initiatives. The candidate will ensure the successful completion of all software projects and also oversee the people performing work on the projects and form a nucleus of the team for all future initiatives in establishing the centre of excellence in Smart City initiatives
The eligible candidates can apply for the post through the prescribed format and detailed CV to Electronics City Industrial Township Authority (ELCITA). Application Forms can be downloaded from here.
Suitable candidates may apply by sharing their CV and completed form by email to email@example.com.
Last date for receipt of applications with CV and supporting documents: 18-12-2021 before, 5 PM
- The DPM’s responsibility is to initiate and complete the digitisation and automation of internal processes, as well as smart city and e-governance initiatives. He/she should have excellent leadership abilities and be able to manage multiple stakeholders to achieve targets. The selected candidate should have preferably worked as a delivery manager with experience in the following:
- good working knowledge of project estimation techniques, the ability to motivate team members, possess good communication and decision-making skills.
- Domain knowledge in open source and cloud based Technologies
- Should have worked as a full stack developer, data science, AI and analytics
- Project implementation in government environment
- The selected candidate should be aware of cyber threats and be able to suggest remedial measures to prevent such attacks.
- Interact with stakeholders and analyse the current processes (manual & digital) in different departments.
- Planning out the framework for software projects, including scope definition, allocating resources, setting deadlines, laying out strategies, and indicating tests and maintenance.
- Assembling and leading the project team and participating in and supervising each stage of the project.
- Identifying the budget and timelines and ensuring each project stays on schedule in terms of cost and time.
- Identify e-governance initiatives and prioritise them for implementation.
- Identify and prioritise scope for digitisation and automation.
- Visualise possible solutions and assess the technical requirements (hardware and software).
- Identify suitable software developers and hardware providers.
- Get the solution developed and implemented in a mission mode.
- Coordinate amongst multiple stakeholders and ensure smooth interoperability
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Ideal candidate would have a total experience of 12-14 years, including the last 5 years as a technical project manager in a mid-sized IT company.
- RPA (Robotic Process Automation) background is preferred.
- Engineering graduate in any discipline, preferably in Computer Science & Engineering.
- Postgraduate degree/diploma in business administration is desirable.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong critical thinking and negotiation skills.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Proven experience in project management and software development.
- Good working knowledge of project estimation techniques.
- Excellent technical knowledge.
- Good leadership, decision-making, and organization skills.
- Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Knowledge of Kannada is desirable.
Essential Skill Sets:
- Knowledge and experience in agile framework
- Project planning – managing risks, costs etc.
- Creating and implementing roadmap
- Systems analysis and systems design
- Functional requirements specifications
- Programming/coding and testing