Position: Township Development Officer (ELCITA)
ELCITA invites applications from suitable candidates for the position of Township Development Officer (ELCITA).
Candidate should be Bachelor of Engineering / Master of Business Administration with 20 years’ experience in building and managing large infrastructure projects including and not limited to STP, SWM, water supply, electrical installations, smart city implementation in large urban spaces / large campuses/SEZs.
Knowledge of Kannada is essential.
The eligible candidates can apply for the post through the prescribed format and detailed CV to Electronics City Industrial Township Authority (ELCITA). Application Forms can be downloaded from here.
Suitable candidates may apply by sharing their CV and completed form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailing the hard copy by post to:
Human Resources Department,
Electronics City Industrial Township Authority,
No. 7(P), West phase,
Electronics city, Bangalore – 560100
Last date for receipt of applications with connected documents: 21/04/2021 – 5 PM.
Job Description: Township Development Officer
Job Location – Bengaluru
Type – Full-Time -on contract
Employment Terms – The normal terms of appointment are for a contract period of 3 years
Compensation – Will be Commensurate with experience
Planning and execution of large projects:
- Infrastructure including roads, drains, pavements, and bridges.
- Sustainability projects including solid and liquid waste, water management, and renewable energy.
- Large transport and mobility projects.
- Taking current ELCITA smart city implementation to the next level to reach world standards.
- Any other responsibility as deemed necessary by the management committee from time-to-time.
- Work with the Management Committee and its nominated sub-committees to realize the vision and goals outlined for the township.
- Build a professional relationship with the CEO and cohesively work towards achieving ELCITA objectives.
- The Township Development Officer must maintain a positive and productive relationship with all stakeholders, including management committee members, government, industries, and various agencies connected with the projects.
- Engage effectively and manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders to build cooperation, alignment of objectives, and successful outcomes.
- Projects should be carried as per Municipalities Act 1964 following all processes outlined.
- Projects should be completed within stipulated time and budget with the highest quality standards.
- Set benchmarks for delivery of large projects on time and maintain a dashboard for monitoring key parameters.
- Present data and analytics from Smart City to the CEO, senior management, and staff for better governance and resource management.
- Ensure all necessary approvals are obtained for projects.
- Bachelor of Engineering or Master of Business Administration
- Good leadership skills with strong execution capability, articulation, and technical and managerial capability, with emphasis on the usage of modern and innovative techniques adopting IT.
- Hands-on leadership style – results-driven and decisive leader in a dynamic and demanding environment.
- Good communication and problem-solving skills matching the aspirations of current and progressive electronics & software companies.
- A mature and experienced person with a successful track record, capable of translating the vision of ELCITA into concrete programs and executing them efficiently, and building up a profile of ELCITA as a model township in Bengaluru.
- Should have min 20 years of experience in the managerial and technical capacity of building solid waste management/liquid waste Management/water supply management in large urban spaces.
- ELCITA is an equal opportunity provider with no gender bias for this position
- Minimum of 20 years of experience.
- At least 10 years of senior management/leadership experience in technology, business strategy, and infrastructure project management.