Looking for IT Infrastructure Manager
ELCITA invites applications for the role of IT Infrastructure Manager. The eligible candidates can apply for the post by sending their detailed CV to email@example.com.
- Monitoring daily operations, including server hardware, software, and operating systems
- Defining the IT infrastructure strategy, architecture, and processes
- Overseeing the annual IT budget and ensuring cost-effectiveness
- Evaluating technology risks in order to develop a network disaster recovery plan and backup procedures
- Administering and supporting core Microsoft, Cisco, Citrix, and VMware technologies
- Assisting with hardware, firewall, telecom, and software vendor evaluation, recommendation, and negotiations
- Ensuring high availability and acceptable levels of performance of mission-critical host computer resources
- Remaining up to date with advances in technology and industry best practices
- Analyzing business requirements to develop solutions for IT needs
- Experience in Data Centre management including service operation and expansions and project work
- Experience in infrastructure architecture, data centers, servers, and networks
- Experience leading and managing IT projects and rolling out IT infrastructures across technologies
- Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems, and phone systems
- Technology certifications are an added advantage.
- Strong knowledge of multiple technologies including but not limited to Servers, Virtualization, VMWare, Hyper-Converged Infrastructure, SAN, TCPIP, Office365, UTM, Endpoint Protection, wireless LAN, Citrix, etc.
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Excellent project management skills and a strong ability to prioritize
- Eye for detail