KANYATHON : The Annual 5k and 10k Marathon Event organized by IFIM Institutions
IFIM Institutions conducted the annual 5k and 10k marathon event, KANYATHON, in the spirit of social responsibility to spreading awareness against exploitation of girls and promoting women empowerment. It took place on 4th March 2018 at 6:15 AM at IFIM B-School, Electronics City Phase 1, Bangalore.
KANYATHON is associated with CRY, an NGO that supports child rights and helps underprivileged children. All the proceeds from the marathon were donated to CRY. The following were achieved from last year’s proceeds:
1. Worked with 486,218 children across 2,361 villages and slums in India
2. Sent 1,21,000 girl children back to school
3. Made 1,016 villages free from child labor
4. Helped 8,907 children complete their immunization
IFIM requested the participation of the various corporates in Electronics City in the following ways:
1. Bulk participation – please connect us with the HR/CSR wing of large companies in Electronics city
2. Flash Mob and Donor Pass Selling – please help us get permission to perform a flash mob and a dance / play on the campus of Corporates accompanied by selling donor passes
Click here to view the Kanyathon video.
Contact Details: Arnab- 8600444534, Sanjay- 9686935266, Chandana-8093107641 , Rohit-8431769681