Infra Update – June 2019
- Three elevators on FoB open to the public on 4/7/2019.
- RCC drain and footpath on West Avenue 10 and West Lane 1
- 3M relinquished land for junction widening
- Implementation of 11 traffic signals and dynamic traffic control system at 6 junctions.
- Proposed land to be acquired for junction improvement at Yokogawa jn, Velankani jn, BHEL jn, and others.
Tenders – Infrastructure
- RCC drain and footpath at Velankani drive, IFIM side, Interplex side
- Asphalting at West Avenue
- MS Railing at West Avenue 9 and West Avenue 6
Tenders – Electrical
- Smart Lighting
- 7-Way RMU shifting in West Avenue – 3
- Compact RMU at West Lane – 10
Waste and Water Management – Issue of trade license
- Juice Maker
- Daily Dose
- Yum Restaurant – KFC
- Celsa Hotels Pvt Ltd – Lemon Tree
Waste and Water Management
- Proposal of increase of rate of BWSSB water.
- Change of water billing cycle of ELCITA.