Infra Update – January 2018
- Road Widening Work at Police Station Entry.
- Supply & Fixing Shed at SWM Facility.
Work In Progress:
- Foot Over Bridge – Approved by NHAI
- Construction of Footpath by using the Square pavers including construction of concrete drain from BHEL junction to Wipro junction on both side, along West Avenue 6, West phase, Electronics city 560100.
- Construction of RCC Drain, Relaying Pavers and Kerbstone along West Avenue 11 (Cyient Road), Electronics City, Bangalore 560100.
- Construction of RCC Drain & Footpath Work at GNAT, West Lane 2.
- Kerbstone Removing & Refixing – West Lane 2
- Supply and Fixing MS Railing of size 2.4m length x 1m Depth and 10mm Gauge for Side Walk along West Avenue 1,6 & 9, Electronics city, Bangalore – 560100.
- Supply and Fixing MS Railing of size 2.4m length x 1m Depth and 10mm Gauge for Side Walk along West Avenue 4, Electronics city, Bangalore – 560 100.
- Construction of RCC Pedestal work along West Avenue 6 & 9.
- Supply & Fixing Flexible Median at BETL Flyover.
- Supply & Fixing RCC Median along West Avenue 7.
- Shifting of Pole, Erecting of Spun Pole, Relocation of Transformer & Raising of Transformer by installing new Spun Pole for Junction Improvements at 3m & BHEL Side, Electronics City West Phase, Bangalore – 560100.14 Nos of Camera Installed and configuration work in progress (West Avenue 8)
- Replacing Existing 6 Way old type MEI make conventional type RMU by 6 Way Compact type Schneider RMU DAS specification for F-5 Feeder Eminating from Keonics Muss near M/s BHEL Ltd, Electronics City West Phase, Bangalore – 560100.
◦RCC Pedestal and Chamber for Street light Poles
◦Replacing RCC Chamber with MS Openable inspection Chequered Sheet
◦Asphalting using 60/70 grade bitumen along West Lane 2, 4 and 5 (VXL, BSNL & ISBR Road)
◦Online ups system for outdoor street lights
◦Enamel Paint for Kerb stone
◦Supply & Fixing Chain-link Fencing at East Phase.
◦Construction of Footpath work along West Avenue 5.
◦Video Management System Server & Storage
◦GPON ONT & OLT Systems for Smart City Project,
◦Rack Server & Workstation for 3D Modelling solutions
◦Laying of OFC 48F for Ring 2 & 3
◦Command centre S/W platform
◦Fitting New cabin for Present Kam-avida Vehicle
◦Sewage Transfer Pumps, Laying HDPE Pipe from KSSIDC Septic Tank to ELCITA CSTP
◦7 KLD DEWATS STP at ELCITA Pump house
◦Solid waste management (SWM) facility operation
◦Media and communication Management,
◦Display boxes for commercial advertising on the existing street light poles