ELCITA CEO Spoke About Smart Cities with eGov Magazine
We are elated to share an interview of ELCITA’s CEO N.S. Rama published on eGov magazine, Asia’s first magazine published on e-governance.
Highlights of the interview:
- Smart cities use digital technologies to enhance performance and wellbeing to reduce costs and resource consumption.
- Smart city systems are emerging as a major initiative to address resource management and economic growth in cities.
- Several technologies that play a role in building a smart city are the internet, information and communication technologies, geospatial technologies, sensors, internet of things, artificial intelligence, robotics, and blockchain.
- Video analytics plays a major role in management of city surveillance, traffic management, parking management, signal management, incident management and many more.
- Essential domains where the above mentioned technologies include infrastructure, energy management, mobility, public services, and healthcare services.