Looking for a Chief Security Officer (CSO)
ELCITA invites applications from candidates for the position of Chief Security Officer (CSO). The candidate should be a qualified Diploma / Bachelors / Master’s degree holder in any discipline with 15 years relevant experience. Knowledge of Kannada reading and writing is compulsory. Ex-servicemen preferred. Candidate should be Passionate about the success of the organization. Detailed Job Description is given below:
The eligible candidates can apply for the post through the prescribed format along with detailed CV, to “Electronics City Industrial Township Authority.” CV and filled in form also be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or hard copy by post to:
Electronics City Industrial Township Authority,
No. 7(P), West phase,
Electronics city, Bangalore – 560100
Application Forms can be downloaded from here.
Job Location – Bengaluru
Type – Full-Time
- To create and maintain a world-class high-tech security and traffic infrastructure in Electronics City Industrial Township which is future safe. Collaborate with State Police, private security from establishments and CISF to implement defined safety and security protocols. Standard operating procedures are updated regularly as per Govt guidelines.
- Engage with all the stakeholders including the Police Department, Forest Department and other Government agencies such as Intelligence Bureau, Home Guards, Fire Services and other relevant corporate and private agencies to deliver comprehensive Security arrangements in Electronics City.
- Coordinate with CISF for effective functioning and ensuring the terms and conditions are adhered to
- Interface with key stakeholders like BMTC, Metro, NHAI, BETPL, RTO and implement infrastructure and processes to ensure efficient vehicular and people movement within the Township.
- Create a mechanism to engage with all those commuting within the Township, and bring an element of ownership towards compliance to the traffic rules and regulations
- Vehicle maintenance and monitoring movement of ELCITA vehicles
- Drive initiatives to reduce vehicular traffic within the industrial estate, through car pool, rent a bike and others
Any other responsibility as deemed necessary by the CEO and management.
Desired skills / qualifications
- Diploma or Bachelors or Masters degree in any discipline
- Good leadership skills with strong execution capability, articulation and technical and managerial capability, with emphasis on usage of modern and innovative techniques adopting IT
- Good project management, tracking and reporting, and executing projects within the timeline and budget
- Good communication and problem solving skills matching the aspirations of the modern and progressive electronics & software companies
- Ability to drive processes and IT in Governance
- Passionate about the success of the organization
- Ideation – Able to think creatively, innovatively and create breakthrough initiatives and service quality for members at ELCITA
- Team player – Open to multiple ideas, views
- Collaborative – should be able to take people along – needs to work with the CEO, Management Committee, sub-committees and the staff, to execute on the plan effectively and efficiently
- Minimum of 15 years of experience
- At least 10 years of management / administrative experience in the areas of security, safety, operations and program management.
Experience with any of the armed forces or military service